At the moment, you will need to visit the winery in Stover for the merchandise we have available; but at some point, shipping will be an option!
Our wines are predominantly made of Missouri grapes and fruit (over 85%) along with a select few from fruit or grapes from other states. We like to dabble in a little of everything! All wine we sell is made at the winery, whether from our own grapes or from grapes from nearby vineyards around the state. Grapes are crushed, pressed, fermented, and aged about 20 feet from the bar in the tasting room. Speaking of grapes, although not “for sale”, they are clearly visible from the winery!
2. Dale Hollow Merchandise (goodies)
3. “Goodies” from our local friends
Welpman Springs Brewing: We proudly pour pints straight from the tap here at the winery. We try to rotate different selections but generally have two kinds for those rare exceptions in the world who prefer beer to wine. They brew their beers with spring water straight from the source on-site at their historic fish hatchery just outside of Stover.
Missouri-made food items available at the winery (lovely pairs with our wines) include:
- Summer sausage from Coyote Creek Ranch (Stover, MO)
- Hemme Brothers Cheese (Sweet Springs, MO)
- Culinary Provisions Artisan Cheese Cracker Biscuits (Sedalia, MO)
- White Angus Ranch Beef Sticks (Richland, MO)